Drawn to You
by Jerry Cole
Max Everett is a world-renowned architect, the artist behind buildings everywhere from New York City to London to beyond. After marrying his college girlfriend at nineteen and ultimately having a child, that one decision threw his life off the rails for what seemed like forever. Now, he is in the process of a divorce.When Max heads to Venice to deliver the news of his divorce to his daughter, Christine, he stumbles into none other than Mario Venezzia. Mario is an elusive, yet destructive art teacher who is teaching Christine. He is also the man who forces Max to ask himself this question: Has he really been missing this kind of emotion, this kind of lust, this potential for love, his entire life?These two men and the daughter who changed Max’s life for good, question the boundaries of art, and when art must be destroyed so life can move forward. Can Max and Mario fight for their love in a world so willing to tear them to shreds? Please Note: This book contains adult language and steamy adult activities, it is intended for 18+ Adults Only. Novel, approximately 61,000 words in length. HEA (happy ever after ending). Does not end with a “cliffhanger.” Themes include: Art school, Italy, France, architecture, gay for you, starting over, self-reflection.
Art imitates Love! 💖🌈💖
MMy Thoughts and Review:
💋**Sigh… Max and Mario, gosh. What a beautiful bittersweet journey these two took me on. This story was very reminiscent of the old romance novels Danielle Steel wrote in the ’80s. A love that spans continents, countries, and years. Max and Mario’s story includes Max’s relationship with his daughter in such a pivotal way that her character plays a key role in the book.
The love this couple has for each other, with all the passion, joy, angst, anger and overwhelming desire to be with the ONE their heart beats for is nothing short of artistic beauty. This story was lovely, and I would recommend it to anyone who is a romantic at heart. 💕
• 179 Pages • Contemporary • Standalone • Happily Ever After • Third-Person Narrative
The romantic theme:
• Gay Romance • Coming Out • Second Chances
• Intense characters • Good Plot • Dramatic Family Elements • Relatable • Sexy
• 4 / 5 (Includes hot and explicit sex scenes) • MM scenes • Vanilla Sex
MC #1 is…
• 39 yrs old • World-renowned Architect • Gay/ Closeted • Recently Divorced • GQ Handsomeness • Anger Issues • Emotionally Detached from Daughter (19)
MC #2 is…
• 30 yrs old • Famous Italian Artist • Gay/ Out • Venetian Charm and Looks • Unconventional • Art school Teacher • Lives in the Moment • Afraid Talent is Lost
4.5 art-filled stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
**I read a complimentary (FREE) Advanced Reader Copy of this book & am voluntarily leaving an honest and unbiased review!** 💋
You must be logged in to post a comment.